Rewind Furniture Consignment
422 Main Street
Falmouth, MA. 02540
Phone: (508) 548-5800
CONDITIONS FOR CONSIGNMENT
• All items require prior approval by the owner (upscale, high quality, in excellent condition). Items should be free from stains, scents and should be structurally sound. Items must be clean before bringing them in for consignment. Any items brought in, in need of cleaning, will be subject to a cleaning charge of a minimum of $25.00. We do not accept broken or repaired furniture nor do we accept electronics.
• The original sales price of all items shall be determined by REWIND. The consignor shall receive 50% of the final sale price. Consignors agree to participate in any Rewind Furniture promotional sale events. These events allow customers to buy items at the price of the next markdown date.
• All items will be displayed for a maximum of 60-days. For the first 30 days items will be marked at full price. After the first 30 days consigned items will be marked at 20% off the original price. After the 60-day consignment period has ended, the consignor must pick up his/her items that have not sold, unless prior arrangements have been made to donate or hold for further reduction. Items that have not been picked up within 1-weeks will become the property of Rewind and will be disposed of accordingly.
• Accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis. Please be sure that you provided us with your correct mailing address and notify Rewind if you have moved. Balances will be closed after one year. Checks will be mailed after all forms of payment have been received, processed and have cleared.
• When possible, pictures of items (in JPEG format) should be emailed to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee that items will be accepted for consignment. For this reason, larger pieces must be approved in advance. Arrangements may be made to have a REWIND employee view multiple, larger items from your home.
• REWIND is not liable for damages or loss due to fire, theft or handling of furniture by the general public.